Move your Body
A couple of months ago I attended a 7 day detox retreat at Sanoviv. I had a physical evaluation while there and the instructor was pleased to inform me that I am more fit than a 40 year old. I don’t share that to brag, I share it because I move my body every day. You don’t have to do Soul Cycle or run a marathon to get fit. Just move your body in some way that is fun to you.
On that note, here is some more great info that I know you will love. I wanted to share with you a call that I recently listened to hosted by Dr. Northrup and her sister Penny Kirk.
It’s a 30 minute recording where Dr. Northrup shares:
- Why walking is so great for your bones.
- Breathe through your nose, eat with your mouth and why doing this actually helps your body reduce stress hormones.
- How you can keep moving like her 92 year old mother, Edna Northrup, who was featured on Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday.
- How gravity is your friend.
- Which exercise can be best for YOUR body to maximize weight loss, improve your immune system and be truly healthy.
- Why NASA went to India to find advice for their astronauts.
- If you’re hyper flexible how this can affect your joints and fascia.
- How your innate intelligence impacts how you age.
- What happens on airplanes and how you can avoid catching a cold or flu!
Email me at donna@donnaAcupuncture.com for the link.