Feel Right and Healthy Starting Today
Here are a couple of healthy choices to jump start your week to feel right and healthy.
Feel refreshed and healthy by getting things right. This prolonged experience of staying at home might be more tricky than we think all the while experiencing menopause and concerns on gaining weight due to the lifestyle changes being adopted.
The truth is at this stage the amount of calories burned is actually diminished while resting. And being at home during the COVID-19 pandemic has given us a lot of time to rest and we all know that for sure.
But hey, I have just the right choices for you. Let’s focus on managing your health while still having a delicious diet without losing the nutritional values.
Just a little magic from me to you.
Middle Melting Smoothie
- A cup of organic, unsweetened coconut water or coconut milk
- 2 cups (tightly packed) fresh, organic baby spinach or kale
- 1 stalk ORGANIC celery, chopped
- 1/2 avocado
- Half a cup of pineapple or ORGANIC strawberry chunks (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 tbsp ground flax or chia seeds
- Juice of 1/2 lemon or lime
- 1 tbsp. collagen powder
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 scoop USANA protein booster powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup ice (optional)
Put all ingredients in the blender and process until all the ingredients are smooth. Take not that you can store this in the fridge for up to 3 days, but to have that fresh take it taste best on the first day. There’s no doubt in my mind that this can get you going to a renewed energy of feeling right and healthy.
Drink a small glass of this about 20 minutes before you eat to promote digestion.
- 2 Tbsps organic apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 32 ounces of pure, filtered water
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
Put all ingredients in a jar with a lid. Shake well to combine ingredients. Store in the fridge. Just pull them out whenever you need them and never shy away from having to feel right and healthy during menopause.