You are a complex being. Part of finding peace and calm in the storm is maintaining the health and wellbeing of your spiritual self. Here are a few ways to cleanse your mind and balance your chakras. This will help you find your Zen and lead a happy, healthy, and more peaceful life.
Essential oils work together with the chakras to help you cleanse your mind and balance your chakras. The following combinations are most effective for balancing the respective chakra. You can diffuse them, apply them to the specific areas, or apply them to your palms and inhale.
- Base chakra: cedar and patchouli oils
- Sacral chakra: ylang-ylang, gardenia, and clove
- Solar plexus chakra: lavender, citrus oils, and bergamot
- Heart chakra: anise and lemon balm
- Throat chakra: sage and eucalyptus
- Brow chakra: jasmine and mint
- Crown chakra: frankincense and sandalwood.
Meditation is one of the simplest, most effective ways cleanse your mind and balance the chakras. Chakra-cleansing guided meditations help focus on shifting your stuck energy into opened, cleansed and activated chakras in order to support and nourish you, especially if practiced with active forms of visualizations.
Crystals are also helpful in balancing and cleansing your chakras. Specific crystals can be used for each chakra such as:
- Base chakra: red jasper, garnet, red coral, ruby, and hematite
- Sacral chakra: orange calcite, yellow jasper, moonstone, carnelian, and sunstone
- Heart chakra: the emerald, green calcite, malachite, aventurine, rose quartz, and green tourmaline
- Solar plexus chakra: citrine, pearl, amber, tiger eye, and golden topaz.
- Throat chakra: blue quartz, aquamarine, blue topaz, and turquoise
- Brow chakra: sapphire, amethyst, and lapis lazuli
- Crown chakra: diamond, clear quartz, and fluorite
Yoga also offers a simple way to cleanse and balance your energy. Certain poses can be extremely beneficial in balancing, opening and activating certain chakras. For instance, the downward dog pose is useful for the base chakra. Certain specific styles of yoga can particularly help in this regard. Kundalini yoga, for example, is helpful in opening and activating the crown chakra.
Practicing just one of these methods can help you cleanse your mind, balance your chakras and boost your energy so you can begin working in the right direction to find your Zen and lead a positive life.