Clear the way to
4 week program
$549 (includes tax and shipping)
“It all starts with the gut! The ‘Clear the Way’ program is an effective and practical approach to gut health without which, true health is not possible.“ ~#1 New York Times Best Seller Christiane Northrup, M.D. Author of Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom, Mother-Daughter Wisdom, The Wisdom of Menopause and Goddesses Never Age.
You will have access to a team of experts to help you clear and detoxify your thoughts and emotions, as well as detoxifying chemicals from your body. In the online program, you’ll be learning from these experts in yoga, meditation, nutrition, energy healing, hoop dancing, and beauty.
As soon as you sign-up for the Be Balanced Program, you will receive login information to the online program and your products will be shipped directly to you.
Be Balanced Program, includes:
- Membership to an online program that will support you for 35 days – including a week of preparation. The online program is in the form of easy-to-access videos, downloadable handouts (including shopping lists, menus, and recipes) and audios. ($2,340 retail value if we did this in one-on-one coaching.)
- Two week’s supply of a YUMMY plant-based, nutritious protein powder. This powder is the highest quality plant protein + healthy fats from coconut oil. No sugar – and No soy, gluten, or dairy. ($75 retail value)
- Full month’s supply of customized AM & PM multivitamin + mineral supplement + Essential Fatty Acid + Grapeseed Extract (for extra immune support) + Calcium/Magnesium. The entire pack is pharmaceutical-grade (which is an even higher standard than organic), scientifically tested for safety of upper-limit dosages, and manufactured in an FDA-registered facility. ($199 retail value.)
- Full month’s supply of a pharmaceutical-grade, milk-free probiotic supplement to support your digestive health. ($55 retail value.)
- Full month’s supply of a pharmaceutical-grade digestive enzymes supplements to support your digestive health (with added artichoke extract for extra antioxidant power) ($33 retail value.)
- Full month’s supply of a pharmaceutical grade fiber blend that provides 12 grams of dietary fiber to keep things moving along ($33)
- Full month’s supply of a pharmaceutical grade LIVER DETOX support to help your body’s detoxifying organ to break down waste products ($38)
- Access to the Clear the Way online community where you can connect with other people from around the world who are going through the same process you are. This group of like-minded people is supported by the group of wellness coaches who created this program. (priceless!)
- 30 Days worth of Chef and Dr. Approved Delicious Gluten and Dairy free recipes. (ahh life made easy!)
Plus my personal BONUSES just for you:
- 3 thirty minute check-in coaching calls with me ($340 value)
- Free copy of my book ebook version “A Clear Path to a Vibrant Life”
- Free repeat of the program as often as you’d like
- Special discount for anyone in the Peri/Menopause Relief Facebook Group
Total value is $3500 and your cost is only $549!
Want to know more? Here is video of Dr. Deb Kern explaining all about the program.
Email me to get started Donna@donnaAcupuncture.com
The Be Balanced Hormones Program is broken down into weekly sessions that focus on various aspects of detoxing your mind, body, and spirit.
- Prep Week – Start preparing, shopping, looking at recipes and weaning off sugar with our Shopping List, 7-Day Schedule, Recipes, How to Prepare Your Pantry, Restaurant Tips, and Travel Tips. Begin calming your nervous system and reduce fattening stress hormones with our online Restorative Yoga class.
- Week 1 – Understanding Digestion and Detoxification – we will be clearing the way by boosting digestion, enhancing absorption and eliminating toxic food and drink. This week you will enjoy 20 minutes of Hatha Yoga for detoxification.
- Week 2 – Now that you have a full week of experience, we explain the “Why” behind Clearing The Way as a lifestyle. You will learn about Proper Supplementation, Inflammation, Exercise, and Individual Differences. This week movement treats are Hoop Dancing and Yoga for digestion.
- Week 3 – There is a saying “It’s not what you’re eating, it’s what’s eating you.” We provide you the tools to clear the way emotionally with journaling, meditation, yoga nidra and guided imagery.
- Week 4 – Your Vibrant Life! We will help you continue to clear the way by detoxifying your environment and your personal care and household products. Plus an added bonus of an intro to radiant, toxin-free skin care.
Email me to get started Donna@donnaAcupuncture.com
Clear the Way Kit, includes:
- Plant-based nutrition powder
- Customized Nutritional Supplements
- Digestive enzymes
- Fibergy (dietary fiber to add to your shakes)
- Program guide
- 3 check-in calls with me
- ebook version of “A Clear Path to a Vibrant Life”
- Online membership program with videos, handouts, and audios
- This program guides you through a prep week and then 4 weeks of hormone balanced and detox support. Here is a link to the program info.
• • •
Praise from past participants of Be Balanced
“OMG. Thank you for this. I am doing well on my gluten-free and unprocessed foods. I’ve been getting more exercise because I have so much energy. Been losing inches everywhere. And my numbers are all good, actually excellent, blood pressure, cholesterol, healthy etc….. been in processing my lifestyle.” –Jackie J. Alaska
“Not only is the muffin top smaller (and continuing to shrink), but I’m also not feeling bloated after eating, I have a lot more energy, and feel so good!” –Attorney, San Francisco
“I just started working with Donna for one week and so far she is excellent with weight loss after having a baby. She is very knowledgeable about healthy weight loss .and food and she is very supportive.“ –Mom of 2 and Attorney, San Francisco
“In eight weeks, I lost 20 pounds and have maintained that for another four weeks. I walk past the ice-cream store and dessert counters without any self-pity. The desire for binging on those things that made me feel tired, sluggish and generally less than robust, are gone.” –Consultant, San Francisco
“I’ve dropped one jean size, yay! I look at food differently and for the better.” –D. Mitchell, San Francisco