Get cooking a breakfast that’s colorfully good for you with this Vegetable Frittata.
This recipe from Sanoviv is great for overall health thanks to its nutritious ingredients:
Eggs—only 77 calories each and loaded with high-quality proteins, vitamins, minerals, and good fats
Vegetables—this colorful blend is likely to reduce your risk of some chronic diseases
Garlic—great for providing the antioxidants your body needs
6 organic eggs, lightly beaten
2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil (or grass-fed organic butter)
1 small onion, diced small
2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
1 red bell pepper, diced small
1½ cups broccoli, finely chopped
1½ tsp. dried thyme
½ tsp. ground black pepper
½ tsp. unrefined sea salt
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil or butter; add diced onion and garlic and sauté over medium heat until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Place cooked onion and garlic in a bowl with the red bell pepper, broccoli, dried thyme, black pepper, and sea salt. Mix well.
- Add eggs. Mix well and then pour egg and vegetable mixture into a greased (butter or coconut oil) casserole dish or bread pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25–30 minutes or until eggs are cooked.
- Serve topped with avocado slices and tomato salsa (optional).
Share this recipe with your friends, family, or team to help promote healthy habits that build a healthy foundation to how you #LiveUSANA.